Hi Dan,

Thanks for your review. Please see inline

From: Dan Romascanu <droma...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 25 November 2016 at 5:46 PM
To: "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>,
"draft-ietf-siprec-callflows....@tools.ietf.org"
<draft-ietf-siprec-callflows....@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07

by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:

draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 11/25/16
IETF LC End Date: 11/27/16
IESG Telechat date: (if known) 12/2/16

This is a very useful supporting document in the SIPREC cluster.

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

1. The title is slightly misleading, as the document does not have as goal to
document all or the most important call flows, but rather to provide a grouping
of significant examples. 'Examples of SUP Recording Call Flows' may have been a
better title.

<Ram> I agree. The document contains only most important call flows. So I will
rename to “Examples of SIP Recording Call Flows”

2. As the document uses terminology defined in [RFC7865] and [RFC6341], listing
these two RFCs as Normative References seems necessary (can't understand the
terms without reading the two RFCs)

<Ram> agree. Will do that.

3. typo in the Securoty Considerations section: '

Security considerations mentioned in [RFC7865] and [RFC7866] has to be followed

s/has to/have to/

<Ram> Thanks will fix it.

Regards
Ram