From: Jari Arkko <jari.ar...@piuha.net>
Date: Thursday, 1 December 2016 at 7:08 PM
To: Dan Romascanu <droma...@gmail.com>
Cc: <gen-art@ietf.org>, <draft-ietf-siprec-callflows....@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07

    Thank you very much for your review, Dan. Authors, have you taken a look at
Dan’s comments?

    Jari

    On 25 Nov 2016, at 14:16, Dan Romascanu <droma...@gmail.com> wrote:

    > by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
    > document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

    > <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
    >
    > Document:
    >
    > draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07
    >
    > Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
    > Review Date: 11/25/16
    > IETF LC End Date: 11/27/16
    > IESG Telechat date: (if known) 12/2/16

    > This is a very useful supporting document in the SIPREC cluster.
    >
    > Major issues:
    >
    > None
    >
    > Minor issues:
    >
    > None
    >

    > Nits/editorial comments:
    >
    > 1. The title is slightly misleading, as the document does not have as
goal to document all or the most important call flows, but rather to provide a
grouping of significant examples. 'Examples of SUP Recording Call Flows' may
have been a better title.

    > 2. As the document uses terminology defined in [RFC7865] and [RFC6341],
listing these two RFCs as Normative References seems necessary (can't
understand the terms without reading the two RFCs)