This situation from earlier today has already been resolved, so no drama
is necessary, but I thought I would post one of the diffs here as an
example for discussion:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Beria&diff=next&oldid=58432635

I think this is a good example of the "unwanted attention" problem that
I've heard about from several female editors. Generally, when people
talk about sexist behavior on Wikipedia, they tend to think of
misogynistic behavior, but I think the unwanted attention/stalking
problem may be just as important. Have others on the list experienced
this problem? How did it affect you? How did you deal with it? Any ideas
for how it can be addressed systematically?

Ryan Kaldari