On Aug 25, 2011, at 5:51 AM, "Michael J. Lowrey" <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> I think you'd make a darned fine admin, and would be glad to support
> you. We need more than just the technogeeks; indeed, virtually ZERO of
> what I do as an admin is technogeekery.
> 


We shall see...good to know all skills or "types" are needed and warranted.

> 
> I'm a historian by training, and can assure you that the Society for
> Creative Anachronism is NOT about dressing up like D & D characters.
> (I've only been in the S.C.A. for 40 years now, and playing D&D for
> 36.)
> 

I didn't mean any offense by my comments. Sometimes I forget SCA does 
historical, there is another group that does fantasy. I have friends who do 
both! (hell, my first job was at a role playing game store in high school. :D)

Thanks for the clarification!

Sarah

> -- 
> Michael J. "Orange Mike" Lowrey
> a/k/a Lord Inali of Tanasi, G.D.H.
> 
> "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food
> and clothes."
>      --  Desiderius Erasmus
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gendergap mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

_______________________________________________
Gendergap mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

Reply via email to