On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:46 PM, George Herbert <george.herb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> That is, in my opinion, an actionable user behavior problem, even
> without the gender related issues.  Those clearly make it worse, of
> course.
>
> I will go look it up later, but it's probably too stale to do anything
> about it now.  8-(

I agree it's actionable, and I don't see why it should be stale. People get
nabbed for past conduct, especially patterns of conduct, all the time.
Maybe can't be hit with a block for that one instance (preventative not
punishment, etc. etc., since the Wikipedia culture has quixotically
abandoned the notion of the deterrent), but there are other remedies.