You know, while I'd rather my son learns about human sexuality in a way
that I'm comfortable with and can control, the reality is that he's not
going to come to his mum for that information!  I'd really much rather he
reads that information on Wikipedia, (even if that information is not
perfect), than gets his education on the topic from *actual* internet
pornography.  In this sense putting in a "family friendly" content filter
like Larry Sanger advocates would probably be a massive own goal.

If there are any other mothers on the list, I'd be interested in hearing
their thoughts too...