On 5/14/2014 7:05 PM, Sarah Stierch wrote:
Great points Moriel - thanks for contributing to the discussion.

When this mailing list was a hot bed of discussion a few years back a number of us tossed around the idea about media projects to tackle systemic bias. Such as photography competitions related to women, women subjects, whatever. I'm still sure exactly what that would comprise of yet, but, we did find it a fun idea to have something like "Wiki Loves Women" instead of Wiki Love Monuments - but again, no clue what that would entail and the name still needs tweaking :)

"Wiki respects women" would get more satisfactory results.

(smiley deleted)

CM