Thanks! I've been on a roll creating articles from the Women in Red list, but have found that some on the list are not actually women (cis or trans), but non-binary or trans men. That's a separate topic for discussion, but others are welcome to weigh on it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Women_in_Red#Skyler_Cooper.27s_gender_identity

- Pax