Thanks Dave.

I was reading the post How to Find and Control Access to
PII<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/find-and-control-access-to-pii> , and I
think I found a typo.  In the code under "Scoping and Sampling - Elegant and
Better Than Brute Force", line 3 is missing "Employee" from fn:collection().
Without it, it's possible that the sample size is greater than the size of the
"Employee" collection.

Otherwise, a good read!

Best regards,
Paul

---
Paul Donohoe
Technical Lead
Process & Content Management

Springer Nature
The Campus, 4 Crinan Street, London N1 9XW, UK
T +44 (0)20 7843 4783

paul.dono...@springernature.com<mailto:paul.dono...@springernature.com>
www.springernature.com<http://www.springernature.com/>
---
Visitor address: Porters Gate Reception, Wharfdale Road, London, UK
---
Springer Nature is one of the world's leading global research, educational
and professional publishers, created in May 2015 through the combination
of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan, Macmillan Education and
Springer Science+Business Media.
---