Yes, reloading VS Code worked!

I can see syntax highlighting in various color themes. Thanks!

Now comes the next question - would it be possible to launch the script in
J and see output in the console screen? VS Code allows for debugger
extensions. Getting a J Debugger extension would make VS Code an IDE for J.

Thanks for sharing your work, Ric!

Regards,
Yuvaraj