Hello Ric, Chris,

Just got round to testing latest exension

When I try to load a script, I get following error:

$ load '/Users/i820191/80.sw-pkg/j64-804-user/projects/nlds/01.ijs'
bash: load: command not found

I can see that JConsole has been selected. But looks like the command is
being piped to bash.

What am I missing?

Regards,
Yuvaraj