Hi Chris,

Woohoo! It works :)!!

The Mac version of this would be:
// Points to the jconsole executable.
"j.executablePath": "/Applications/j64-806/bin/jconsole"

I could not edit default settings since VS Code does not allow that.  I
added this line into User Settings.json file.

Default settings has value set as null. Guess the extension should edit the
VS Code settings file when installing itself.

I like VS Code. Let me play more with this environment :)!!

Thanks,
Yuvaraj