Thomas wrote:
> So I'm setingup Gump and I think I'm done... The problem now is to setup
> some configuration that will generate good data... a litle help with
> that would be nice... just something that gives me different stuff that
> can be applied to different use-cases.

There is now code to generate lots of data :-). I've also put a dump of
some data I generated with that code in SVN, so even if you don't get
the python beastie running you should be able to use that. That data was
generated as follows on my machine:

cd /home/lsimons/svn/gump/branches/Gump3/
mysql -u gump -p gump < gumpdb/src/sql/gump3-database-definition.sql
./gump run
--workspace=/home/lsimons/svn/gump/branches/Gump3/metadata/workspace.xml
./gump run
--workspace=/home/lsimons/svn/gump/branches/Gump3/fixture/metadata/workspace.xml

(in addition setting the --databasepassword parameter to ./gump).

We'll probably try to get you some really big database dumps of more
realistic sample data (right now its just two runs on a single machine
on the same day over about half a dozen projects, the db will have
hundreds or even thousands of runs over hundreds of projects on half a
dozen different machines over the course of several years) once you need
'em.

cheers!

Leo