On Aug 7, 2007, at 11:17 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
The nlog4j project just seems abandoned (since it won't even come
close to compile with the re-structured slf4j).

unfortunately the directory projects seem to depend on it.

The directory project only seem to have slf4j dependencies and likely used nlog4j as an expedient combination of slf4j API and implementation. I've changed the project descriptor to use the slf4j- simple provider which hopefully will get them back building (or failing to build as was the case before nlog4j went down). The project pom.xml has slf4j-api commented out, but it is in the code and I couldn't get the project to build in Maven since it needed parent projects that I didn't have.