Moving general@ to BCC,

The main page and releases posts on hadoop.apache.org are pretty clear
about this being a diff from beta1, am I missing something? Pasted below:

After four alpha releases and one beta release, 3.0.0 is generally
available. 3.0.0 consists of 302 bug fixes, improvements, and other
enhancements since 3.0.0-beta1. All together, 6242 issues were fixed as
part of the 3.0.0 release series since 2.7.0.

Users are encouraged to read the overview of major changes
<http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r3.0.0/index.html> in 3.0.0. The GA release
notes
<http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r3.0.0/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/release/3.0.0/RELEASENOTES.3.0.0.html>
 and changelog