Congrats on the huge release!

I just noticed, though, that the Github repo does not appear to have the
correct tag for 3.0.0. I see a new tag called "rel/release-" that points to
the same commit as "release-3.0.0-RC1"
(c25427ceca461ee979d30edd7a4b0f50718e6533). I assume that should have
actually been called "rel/release-3.0.0" to match the pattern for prior
releases.

Thanks,
Jonathan Kelly