I am stil catching up for the discussion, but.. to add clarity i'll try to
put as much information from the other discussions at OOo Marketing list.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> FYI:
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Louis Suarez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
> > Date: June 1, 2011 2:58:02 PM EDT
> > To: Jim Jagielski <j...@apache.org>
> > Cc: Louis Suarez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>, Italo Vignoli <
> italo.vign...@documentfoundation.org>, Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
> > Subject: Re: OpenOffice and the ASF
> > message-id: <e0b12107-5bbf-478f-92d9-c4be9a463...@openoffice.org>
> >
> > For me, yes, share. And I quite agree that more is better and
> transparency is crucial, but also concerned about size/productivity ratio.

There is currently a bit rearagement movement toward figuring things out in
TDF OOo previously to the OOo annoucement, which happened last month on the
marketing list in OOo.
http://openoffice.org/projects/marketing/lists/dev/archive/2011-05/

> > -louis
> >

> > On 2011-06-01, at 14:35 , Jim Jagielski wrote:
> >
> >> BTW: would it be OK if I shared this email on the ASF
> >> general@incubator list...? Again, just to be open and
> >> public from the start.

> and had splendid dinners with Italo.

Just to add clarity by inviting them, you mean that we should join the
mailing list for discussing the proposal here. Or should we continue our
converstions on each location.

Should we add ourselfs as commiters?

> lead it), and also in my blog, ooo-speak on Blogger, I'm really interested
> in establishing groundwork for the reconciliation of the divided communities
> and for real, true open-source community focused on OOo technology,
> including the ODF.

> suggest a conference call as soon as can be arranged between the interested
> parties. I'm not sure who all those be. But I'd hope it includes ODF
> stalwarts such as Rob Weir and Don Harbison, Apache folk, LibreOffice, and
> OOo ....

I second this motion and start building an agenda for this conference call.
Also make sure other peripheral projects are aware like the ODF Union and
Native-Lang projects. OpenOffice.org is certainly much more than two
commiters and the message will take a few days to spread out through the
localized lists and dev lists.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español