On Jun 2, 2011 4:32 AM, "Alexandro Colorado" <j...@openoffice.org> wrote:
> There is currently a bit rearagement movement toward figuring things out in
> TDF OOo previously to the OOo annoucement, which happened last month on the
> marketing list in OOo.
> http://openoffice.org/projects/marketing/lists/dev/archive/2011-05/

Thanks for the link.

> Just to add clarity by inviting them, you mean that we should join the
> mailing list for discussing the proposal here. Or should we continue our
> converstions on each location.

Discussion about the Incbator proposal should be done here, please.
The audience of that proposal and, ultimately, those who will vote on
it are subscribed to this list.

> Should we add ourselfs as commiters?

If you would like to contribute here (possibly instead of, or in
addition, to your work at TDF), then yes! Please add yourself into the
proposal on the wiki.

Cheers,
-g