On 02/06/2011 14:12, Ian Lynch wrote:
On 2 June 2011 14:04, Greg Stein<gst...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Should we add ourselfs as commiters?

If you would like to contribute here (possibly instead of, or in
addition, to your work at TDF), then yes! Please add yourself into the
proposal on the wiki.

I'm not likely to commit code.

Hi Ian,

Please note committers on ASF projects are not just those who write code.

We need people to help with all aspects of community development. At the ASF we believe good code emerges from a healthy community and a healthy community consists of more than just coders.

See http://community.apache.org/contributors/index.html for a little more

The barrier for committership on an incubating project is usually low, on this one it is even lower than usual. I'm aware of the work you refer to in your mail and, if you so desire, I believe you would make a good member of this projects community. You bring a real insight into areas where OOo is important that many of us are unaware of.

Ross