Arguing about the vote procedure isn't likely to get you very far. At this
point, I would recommend that you hold a vote on the appropriate Trac mailing
list regarding approving or disapproving a fork and then forwarding that here.
If the existing community doesn't want a fork I would suspect the incubator PMC
would require the bloodhound project not to start from one.

Ralph