On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it important to highlight that trac-dev was notified on Dec 2
> of the Bloodhound proposal, but Ethan and others didn't even notice
> for three weeks. The activity level on trunk, and the active
> committers can be seen on Ohloh:
>  http://www.ohloh.net/p/trac/contributors?sort=latest_commit
>
> Looking at the timeline on trac.edgewall.org, it seems many of the
> commits are release-related or possibly on dev branches. It is kind of
> hard to tell. Trunk is certainly minimal activity.

The Ohloh account is set up against trunk/ [1] only, so it is fairly
straight forward;

30-Day Commit Activity
Dec 2 — Jan 1

    3 committers made 6 commits
        15 files modified
        46 lines added
        11 lines removed

And a
  svn log http://svn.edgewall.com/repos/trac/trunk
gives you all the commits (why is this hard to tell?);
 217 commits during 2011. I am pretty sure that is higher than some
ASF projects.

I am not putting any value to these numbers, just pointing to them on
Ohloh and their SVN repository.

[1] http://www.ohloh.net/p/trac/enlistments

Cheers
--