On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 5/14/12 6:42 PM, Christian Grobmeier a écrit :
>
>> Can you please let me know which license XPP uses? I could not find
>> informatino in NOTICE and did not find a website which helped me. its
>> necessary to clarify that as xpp3 is in the war file release. Once you
>> told me, I will give my +1
>
> Clearly missing in the N&L files.

OK. Guess this should be fixed with a new attempt then.

>> Release looks ok so far.
>>
>> I have found files like that:
>> syncope-build-tools-1.0.0-RC1-incubating-classes.jar.asc.md5
>
> This is a maven bug. The signature plugin does sign everything, including
> the .asc file, AFAIK.

At Commons usually we delete these files manually. If you don't mind,
its really not an issue. Just wanted to mention it.

>> Other question: the projects I know vote upon a website too. Is this
>> not the case with Syncope?
>
> Hmmm... Good question. I never voted against any web site on the various
> projects I worked or mentored. Where does it come from ?

We include a link to the staged website at Commons and I have done so for log4j.
I just checked the latest Struts vote, we don't include the site there.
Guess its just matter of taste.

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de