On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:35 AM, ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:52 AM, ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...Your second suggestion sounds like the thing to do to me - separating
>> IPMC-ship and Mentor-ship...

> ...I'd like to
> try this, perhaps as a sort of experiment like we've done for other
> changes in the past. I'll post a more articulate proposal in a new
> thread but doesn't anyone else have any feelings about this either
> way?...

As I said before I'm currently against having mentors who are not
Incubator PMC members, because it creates more options that require
more work when checking things and because mentors need to have
binding votes.

But as I said elsewhere, only idiots never change their minds...let's
see your proposal.

-Bertrand