On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> As Doug points out, votes are structured away
> from the status quo- we don't ever vote to
> continue on with previously agreed to issues
> just to circumvent the voting process.

Ok thanks Joe and Doug. So to be absolutely clear, the wording of
votes is important and votes need to be structured the right way. You
can tell how to do it by looking at if the resulting action changes
the status quo. Using the previous example if Joe wants to send an
email to me to saying I'm now not a mentor, or remove me from a status
file, etc then thats changing the status quo so now requires a 75%
vote. Right?

   ...ant