On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:22 AM, James Carman
<ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> And that covers us from a legal standpoint?  Is there anything
> "special"' about this situation that makes this appropriate?

There is nothing legal to cover here. Since all the code is AL 2.0,
legally, we are fine. The grant is (a) a bit of a belt atop the
suspenders, and (b) a nod to our 'cultural' desire to see an intention
for code to flow into the foundation in addition to the legal right.