On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 8:35 AM, Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
wrote:

> That thread does not mention edtFTPj or the test dependencies.
>
> http://enterprisedt.com/products/edtftpj/
>

> but if edtFTPj is optional, why is it then not marked as such in the
> modules/urideploy/pom.xml?
>
> If I comment out edtFTPj, then I get lots of compiler errors.

Stian, edtFTPj is also optional (sorry, forgot to mention). I am not sure
what you mean by commenting it, but the maven build does not include it
into the release with default settings, no need to change anything.

- Execute "mvn clean package -DskipTests" with JDK 7
- Go into "target" folder and unzip "ignite-fabric-1.0.0.zip" file
- You will notice that there is not a single LGPL dependency there.

If users would like to explicitly include LGPL dependencies into their own
build, then they should build the project with the following command:

    "mvn clean package -DskipTests -Prelease,lgpl"

These instructions are also listed in the DEVNOTES.txt.

Hope this clarifies things.

D.