That’s why it would be great to have Justin write up a “This is how I test
a release” page somewhere that explains how he goes about it.  Mentors and
release managers should be able to generate the same data sets and try to
interpret it in the same way early in the release process.  You still may
not catch everything Justin will, but hopefully you will catch enough that
any issues found can be rolled to the next release.

-Alex