Hello,

>> TinkerPop
>
>> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
>> aware of?
>>
>>  No. Recently, we have really appreciated Daniel Gruno's (mentor) efforts
>>  to get our development community more connected by setting up an Apache
>>  HipChat account for us and interacting with us in a more real-time fashion
>>  on various procedures/policies of Apache in a proactive manner. This has
>>  helped to explain to us (through doing) what is required of Apache.
>
> Glad to hear that TinkerPop's contributors are feeling a little more at
> home!  It's not clear that this passage contains an issue that needs
> specific attention by the IPMC/Board;  I guess I'll comment that while
> HipChat and other realtime communications are great, hopefully TinkerPop is
> also mastering *asynchronous* communication, which is essential for ensuring
> inclusive development.

You would be astonished about how over the top we have gone with the Apache
Way. I say this with the utmost confidence -- find me ANY other Apache
Incubator project that does it this soundly:

http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/developer.html (ain't
no awkard txt README)

http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/tutorials-getting-started.html
 (we care…we really really care about the work we do).
        http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/ (scroll to the bottom -- 2 new
committers since the November report)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%203.1.0-incubating%20AND%20project%20%3D%20TINKERPOP3
 (RTC policy in effect -- big time)
        https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/tinkerpop-master/ (got all set
up with Apache Jenkins thanks to The Gruno)

https://pony-poc.apache.org/trends.html?d...@tinkerpop.apache.org:lte=3M (find
a more active incubator mailing list -- ain't happening)

And -- in super secret informal talky talky private@, we got Gruno happy to
join the TinkerPop PMC when we graduate and he relinquishes his IPMC role. We
will have the fuzz on us at all times. Entailment -- a bullet proof project.
"Oh you have a problem with us Big Mega Corp, Inc.? You best focus on taking
down Apache Hadoop before you get through our titanium-strength legal armor."

*** Once we get one more PMC, we are coming for you general@incubators. Soon we
will throw our square hat tassel to the other side.

<drop mic/>,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com