On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Ate Douma <a...@douma.nu> wrote:
> On 2015-11-09 18:12, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
>>
>> Incubator PMC report for November 2015
>>
>> * Ready to graduate
>>
>>    - AsterixDB
>

> While IMO AsterixDB is doing great, it is not yet considering graduation so
> I think it shouldn't be listed as such.
>
> Ate (AsterixDB mentor)

Thanks for the review, Ate!

Podlings tend to progress linearly through 4 stages:

1. Getting started
2. No incubating release
3. Community growth
4. Ready to graduate

Although AsterixDB's report did not communicate that they were ready
to graduate, they've put out a release and they didn't mention needing
to grow the community as a challenge. Here are their "three issues to
address prior to graduation":

  1. Do an Apache release that can also provide binary artifacts with
     correct LICENSEs and NOTICEs.
  2.
  3.

Feel free to invent a custom category that describes where AsterixDB
is at. Otherwise, "Community growth" is a bit of a catch-all -- so if
there's not any other obvious choice we can put them there.

Marvin Humphrey