Le 3 avr. 2016 23:58, "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 8:26 PM, Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> > Please look at more current data
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/incubator-johnzon/graphs/contributors
>

> I didn't see your commits today - but otherwise doesn't look alot
> difference.
>
> Also note that there are patches applied from contributors via Jira
patches
> > and NOT via git-pull. Thus they show not up in the graph above.
> >
> > From that category we have Reinhard Sandtner (apacheId rsandtner) which
is
> > closely looked for as potential committer and Karl Grosse (also on our
> > watch list). Both provided patches and contributed in hacking sessions.
> >

> Thats great, but I agree with the  June, Sept & Dec 2015 board reports
> about growing the committers/ppmc - and I don't understand why that was
> reported as a graduation requirement and now its not and Johnzon is ready?

Probably to fill the "report form" but johnzon has a community which is
active but sadly indirectly - not using much lists and a lot of users hit
us directly or through tomee for instance. Core dev are as most of ee
projects not hundreds but far more than some other tlp so not seeing it as
a blocker.

> Niall
>

> > LieGrue,
> > strub

> > > committers/pmc members" in the "most important issues to address in
> > > the
> > > move towards graduation" - but in that time there were no changes to
the
> > > community. So what changed to make the ppmc/mentors now think the
project
> > > is ready to graduate?
> > >
> > > Johnzon has added Hendrik Saly as a committer/ppmc member (Aug 2014 /
Apr
> > > 2015), but of the 6 original committers listed on the original
proposal,
> > > only 3 are on proposed TLP, so the statement in the Maturity model
saying
> > > "List of commmitters and PPMC members has grown during incubation" is
> > > a bit
> > > misleading.
> > >
> > > From looking at commits, there are only 2 active people[1] and for me
> > thats
> > > a concern for the projects long term viability and so my vote is -1 to
> > > graduation.
> > >
> > > [1] http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.fleece.commits
> > >
> > > Niall

PPMC)