Le 5 avr. 2016 05:16, "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org> a écrit :

> I have to agree with Ted's synopsis.  After reviewing the podling's
> proposal compared to current date, it seems that there's actually been a
> dramatic decrease in committers since inception.  I didn't realize that
> when originally looking.
>
> I do however want to clarify - I think Johnzon is mature.  The PPMC
> understands the apache way and has done a great job in incubation.
>
> I think I pitched this, a long while ago, but would it be a bad move to
> graduate into a sub-project under TomEE or Geronimo?  AFAIK, everyone but
> Hendrik is already on those PMCs.

Well, Johnzon is about JSON so wider than EE for ASF and johnzon community
is as big and more active than those projects so not sure. Also Johnzon
relies on > 3 people belonging to >= 3 companies which is very sane
compared to some other projects. On johnzon side we fix bugs very quickly
maybe not opening the door enough to contributions but not sure it is a bad
community sign. Finally being partly a EE project activity is expected to
not be as constant as some other projects IMO.

niall.pember...@gmail.com>

johndam...@apache.org>

> > joined
> > committers