On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 11:14 AM Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Geertjan Wielenga
> <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > ...Can we be specific about what info is needed, or what further details
> > specifically, before going into a vote for acceptance of the proposal?...
>
> Unless I missed something I see only David Nalley, speaking has VP
> infra, who has requested that we wait before voting in order to
> clarify the infra requirements.
>
> I understand the NetBeans team is working with Daniel Gruno to clarify
> those, and will report here with the results so we'll wait until we
> have Daniel and/or David's ok to proceed.

Agreed.  For what its worth, I think from an incubator standpoint we are
good to move forward to a vote.  This has gotten a lot of input, though
realistically 7 days is a good amount of time to allow for a discussion.  I
can understand with everything going on in the community in the next 7 days
why this is critical.

I'll be happy to be able to say I voted +1 on this while at JavaOne next
week.

John