Hi

> 1. In the incubation period, because of some special matters, is it also
> entitled to voluntarily withdraw?

I think it could be. But I hope this would not happen.
Such as the community doesn't think the ASF fits their requirements(not common
case),
or retire from incubator because of leaking activities for a long time.

> After becoming a TLP, can this TLP still have the right to voluntarily
> withdraw?

I assume you said TLP has right, it means the original contributor team(or
company) has right. Correct me if I am wrong.
During the incubator and graduate successfully, the PMC of TLP should be
diversity,
new PMC/committer should join the community because of it is open sourced, some
may because trusting ASF.
If your withdraw means close sources, even it just means open out of ASF,
I doubt it will success from the PMC vote.

Just my thought:) It is really rare to have this, except retirement, which
happens sometimes, sadly.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108