I absolutely agree with Greg Stein. I can't find any single reason to keep
unsubscribed members of IPMC in the roster. These members can be asked to
subscribe, and if they do, then ok; if don't - it is perfectly ok to remove.

Similarly, I don't see reasons for having inactive TLP PMC members. I've
suggested the same change in Apache Ignite, but I don't clearly understand
why remained members resisting this change.