Hi

SkyWalking received all feedbacks from our mentors and committers.
1. Luke Han(mentor) asked for `step down`.
2. All committers accept the `Invitation with condition`[1]

As the result, the new initial PMC members are.

 * Haoyang Liu  (??????)                <liuhaoyan...@apache.org>
 * Hongtao Gao  (??????)                <hanahm...@apache.org>
 * Ignasi Barrera                               <n...@apache.org>
 * Mick Semb Wever                      <m...@apache.org>
 * Sheng Wu  (????)                     <wush...@apache.org>
 * Shinn Zhang  (????)                  <zhang...@apache.org>
 * Willem Ning Jiang  (????)    <ningji...@apache.org>
 * Yongsheng Peng  (??????)     <pen...@apache.org>
 * DongXue Si (??????)                  <ilu...@apache.org>
 * Jian Tan (????)                              <tanj...@apache.org>
 * Kai Wang (????)                              <wang...@apache.org>
 * Sheng Wang (????)                    <wangsh...@apache.org>
 * Yang Bai (????)                              <baiy...@apache.org>
 * Yao Wang (????)                              <yw...@apache.org>
 * Yuntao Li (??????)                   <liyun...@apache.org>
 * Zhang Kewei (??????)         <zhangke...@apache.org>
 * Can Li (????)          <li...@apache.org>[*]
 * Jiaqi Lin (??????)      <linji...@apache.org>[*]
 * Jinlin Fu (??????)      <with...@apache.org>[*]
 * Lang Li (????)          <lil...@apache.org>[*]
 * Wenbin Wang (??????)    <wangwen...@apache.org>[*]
 * Yixiong Cao (??????)    <caoyixi...@apache.org>[*]

[*] means, they are committers of SkyWalking, and have accepted the PMC
invitation with condition.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8a63bf68fc2f80c3bdb76414c57b8d79f517310cd5adb7904b23dca2@%3Cprivate.skywalking.apache.org%3E

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108