>> This is an issue as a company still owns the brand and trademark

The doc site will be taken down once the transfer happens.
Like Ignite's docs won't be http://www.gridgain.org/documentation/
after its transfer[1].

I intend to explain why it's _currently_ under ceresdb.github.io, but
it causes further confusion.
I'm sorry for this.

>>  In other cases e.g. Wth Flex, permission was given by Adobbe to use the
>> trademark.
> The doc site will be taken down once the transfer happens.

So it's not an issue that -
>> Has the company given permission to use their trademark?
No or N/A. The HoraeDB website won't use CeresDB trademarks.

>> If so, how is it allowed to be used? This should be included in the proposal.
N/A

>> IMO CeresDB is not used where it should be, giving a false impression
I updated the proposal as stated above. The changeset can be found at[2].

>>I think the proposal needs some improvements as mentioned above.
Thanks for pointing out concrete concerns and issues - they are replied.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/IgniteProposal
[2]