> It is provable - take a look at the trademarks list.

My quote issue. I mean that whether this project will go into the referred
concern is
neither provable nor unfalsifiable. So we focus on resolving the concrete
explicit issue, and evaluate/mentor this "PPMC" follows trademark policy
during incubation.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com>于2023年11月29日 周三08:11写道: