On 2/6/2001 at 11:03 PM Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>I have no conclusion other than a misc utility project would be a good
>thing to have, especially if we can get the major players to work out
>their differences and actually use the thing.  I volunteer to help in
>any way needed.

The only thing I would suggest is that if someone were to propose this
as a subproject, that it be setup as a serious endeavor, with it's own
set of active committers, nightly builds, milestones, release plans,
beta-tests -- the whole nine yards. If Jakarta is going to have a tools
library, it should be the best tools library money can't buy ;0)

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/