David Duddleston wrote:

> BTW, is there a listing of the all the proposed code bases to be part of the
> Commons? I would love to see good collections classes. I have some of my own
> implementation of OrderMap, type specific Lists and Map, but I'm sure the
> are better (optimized) implementation out there than mine.

Ok.  That's added to the list. :)

No, there isn't an 'official' list outside of what was mentioned in the
proposal, but that sounds exactly like what is good to share.

Maybe start thinking about what else you think should be there, with
your OrderMap as a seed, and once we are 'wheels up' if the PMC
approves, you can propose it.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]