On Sat, 20 Oct 2001 00:09, Endre Stølsvik wrote:
> | Me and Stefano were against since we didn't like Mark Fleury... Before
> | JBoss moved over to SourceForge (before SourceForge even existed) Jon
> | was hosting all their CVS and mailing lists...
>
> I'm just thinking that Jakarta having a full-fledged J2EE environment
> would have been really _really_ cool.
>
> But apparently not. People hate each other too much. How sad.

One really kool and very good technically project you may want to look at is
OpenEJB. Thats a project I would love to see at Apache and I think the two
main developers are Apache-esque ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.  Those of us who
 aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might
 think we're stupid." -- Jules Feiffer