> I am very grateful to Jon for having the courage to speak up his
> mind.

It is only a pity when he speaks his mind BEFORE making his mind.

Sometimes his remarks just have no grounds because he did not study
a subject before talking about it. And this seems to be the case.

OTOH, one sure can learn a lot from him... being persistent enough
jumping over the (many) crapy bits he dumps in the way.

> One might be crititical of Jon but he remains a cornerstone of
> Jakarta. Keep that mind before calling him ungracious parts of the
> body.

I am not going to say:
 - Jon, all that crap you sometimes do does not matter because you
   are an Apache cornerstone.

All I can say is:
 - Jon, respect for others and yourself ALWAYS matters even if you
   were THE BOSS at Apache.

Still, calling him (or anyone else) "ungracious parts of the body"
is just another form of disrespect.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar