----- Original Message -----
From: "Pier Fumagalli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: ASPizer

> Agree, he might be a pain from time to time (or most of the times, OK)...
> But he has been around since 96? 95? can't even remember, and for sure
> although he's sometimes harsh, most of the times (not ALL, Jon :) he's
> right!

I don't care if he was here before time and space there is no excuse! He
does damage to the entire open source community with his crude and
unjustified remarks. It makes people shy away from participating in fear
that he may belittle them, this is just unacceptable! PERIOD!

Two years ago, I decided that I would not ever contribute to any project
that jon was apart of because of his piss poor aptitude and judgment and to
this day I have not, which really sucks for me, because I want nothing more
then to so.

-ScottTavares-