> If the two work
> together its virtually irrelevant to me WHERE.  I just want the "to".
>
> Personally I'd like to see the combined Centaven moved to a
> jakarta.org/centaven level.  If this effort is truely undertaken, POI
> will upgrade to a combined centaven.  (I don't care what its named its
> the senitment).. .  Then who wins?  Well everyone.  We get what we need.

I'd give a big +10000 or so to that one. We've been having some troubles
with this over at avalon, not wishing to choose one over the other,
wanting features from both, not having time to do the integration
ourselves.

I'm quite sure we would switch within like 72 hours after the first
combined alpha coming out. Maybe sooner.

- Leo