>Costin, just like with Tomcat 3 vs. Tomcat 4. We all learned
>that you can't
>force projects to work together. Nor can you vote -1 on it. Given our
>history, I'm really surprised to hear you trying to argue for
>something like
>that. You hypocrite.

Again and again, the same bullshits.

Jon, take a closer look into tomcat-dev and you'll see that
projects could works together, using others ways in JTC,
coyote, jk/jk2, are the proof that tomcat developpers from
4.x and 3.3.x could works together...

Jon, you may don't like Costin, but you can at least
remain polite...

Ad minima