> I got proven wrong from the
> point of view
> that enough people wanted T3 to survive. I got proven right that T3
> distracted a limited set of resources (ie: people) from T4.

Uau! You already got HALF way.

You just still don't understand that T4 probably has more resources
thanks to T3 staying at Jakarta - with the collaboration that is
going on. If T3 had been banned from Jakarta, maybe most of those
that are collaborating would have gone elsewhere with T3.

Have fun,
Paulo