:-D descending alphabetical order is fine with me as well ;-)  Go ahead
and submit patches or commit that reflect this view ;-)

-Andy

On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 17:26, James Mitchell wrote:
> Alphabetical?  Now that's just not fair!
>
> JM
> ZZZ Technologies Inc.

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
                    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh