on 7/17/02 3:43 PM, "Martin van den Bemt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is that site generated by maven ? ;))
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin

Anakia

I hate to admit it here, but the output is .html files which are then
processed through PHP. I'm going to be moving away from even using Anakia
and just using PHP.

PHP is terribly fugly and encourages the worst code design ever, but you can
get a lot more done with it in a short amount of time and there is no way in
hell I would ever lower myself to using JSP.

=)

-jon