Jon Scott Stevens wrote:

>on 7/17/02 3:06 PM, "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>You don't think Jon should be the mascot somehow?
>>

>I am the mascot... every time I post the idiot.html link...someone (usually

Yes I usually enjoy it.  Anyhow I was picturing you wearing some kinda
hippy outfit giving a peace sign for the
"love.html" link ;-)

I myself have been guilty of sending the idiot link out a few times.
 I'm starting to realize though that some of those
folks are coming in from news servers (which replicate the lists) and
possibly not coming across the page.. .

>you) goes and posts the jon.html link and everyone goes in circles
>again...it is quite funny...people get more of a reaction of just the fact
>that I post the link than anything. You guys should get out more often. Come
>down to my club (http://studioz.tv) and I will buy you a drink or
>something...maybe that will calm your nerves...

hehe... buy me a plane ticket, I'll be there.  May be there (out there)
for the Apachecon if I can swing it.
(One's perspective on economics is often swayed when one's neighbors all
work for Nortel, Lucent, Ericsson and
dum da dum dum WORLDCOM).

-Andy