on 7/17/02 3:06 PM, "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You don't think Jon should be the mascot somehow?

I am the mascot... every time I post the idiot.html link...someone (usually
you) goes and posts the jon.html link and everyone goes in circles
again...it is quite funny...people get more of a reaction of just the fact
that I post the link than anything. You guys should get out more often. Come
down to my club (http://studioz.tv) and I will buy you a drink or
something...maybe that will calm your nerves...

-jon