Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote, On 05/02/2003 20.35:
On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 02:29 PM, Nick Chalko wrote:

I hope to have a proposal started on the Wiki tonight (PST).  The Maven
repository
has been an essential tool for me for me.
The next step is to play nice with gump.
Then do help with dependencies
Also to make it easy for projects to "brand" themselves with version and
dependency information.

JJAR in commons sandbox had some of these ideas in there... But can you build this into maven rather than in parallel?
We had started using JJAR in Centipede. Then one of our developers decided to write Ruper, that works with Maven repositories.
Now we come to the point that we need the features that JJAR gives too, although we have now a clearer picture of what is needed.

JJAR functionality and codebase (merging) will be part of the proposal.

BTW, we are not Maven developers.

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -